Sunday, December 27, 2009

Enough with the vampires,bring me the witches

Phew……

How do I tell this?

I don’t know where to start actually really, but basically this is about my two best friend N & M,I could tell their name right away but people knew better on who they are I guess (people around me right now though).

This is so not ‘us’ publicly talking on and on about our friendship, so not them to be exact, because they have these…may I say ‘indescribable façade’ (I’d love to say it’s between cool and ‘I don’t’ care’ attitude) that some people find it hard to understand but fit in me just well. Sighed. (as for myself I don’t know how many people have I told them I love my besties so much that it just a waste try to separate me from them). I don’t know the estimate time of our friendship but almost 3 year solid if I’m not wrong and there’s absolutely a lot have we been through. From our dearest Mr. Norman to Mr. Taj and Mr. Din

But that wasn’t the reason I write this, this is only about frustration I feel NOW! Helpless and useless, because I cannot be there for them go through this complicated situation or whatever situation people love to name it.

My besties in a condition where 'i think' put them in dilemma...

worst...there's nothing i could do to help them except that i really need them to know that they can do it...

no matter what obstacles they are, we are going through later....

i believe in my besties though.110% that they can...

Deep in my heart i'm really afraid they would choose the oppose when i really need them to STAY...because (like they don't know yet..) they are my pillar of strength...my companion to continue what am i going through now....if it would not because of them i'm surely as h**** have long surrender...and i really hope they know how much they meant to me,,,,,,

Enough for them to STAY pleaseeeee.....

No comments: