Monday, December 28, 2009

tetibe rase nak cepuk kepala sendiri...(stupid!!)

how could i be so stupid and reckless?
stupid..stupid..stupid...
urghhh.......
i'm so sorry for myself...really...
i think i like him so much that i scared him out of death...
urghhh......
how can u be so stupid girl?
how?
and how can u stand talking about him all day?
eee yerrr....get out of it already pleaseeeeee....could u?
haish....(i don't even know what gotten into my head now tskk..tskk..)
okay...it really plain actually...i just need someone to knock me right at my head and make me realize that we can't be together...
he just not into me?
isn't it easy?duh....
he just said something like "oh hi there" (it doesn't indicates this man have any feeling to me right?right?right?)
then me....with all my stupidity..blind with my feeling to him just said "oh hi dear :) how are you hon :)" without thinking twice .(yeah stupid!)(even though i said it with all effort to make it look like i'm just trying to humor him...)
but even a fifth grader can easily told u that i put too much effort right...
and then as soon as i said that...
this man just (ohhh i'm just too embarrassed to say he's dump me ) haha
he's just quit the conversation....just like that...
so now...can someone tell me how i'm suppose to knock myself with a hammer?when it's better that i knock it with the biggest rock ever exist on the entire planet..SIGHED!

No comments: